In a month I will be graduated from Profile High School. I still don't feel like I am senior and about to end my high school career. I honestly can remember my 7th grade orientation and thinking that graduation would never come. Two years later I also thought the same thing at my freshman orientation. As I look back on all my high school experiences, I am mind blown of how fast it has actually come. It is crazy that some of the same people I went to elementary school with and even preschool are the same people I will be graduating high school with. High school hasn't been fun but it hasn't been the worst 4 years of my life. As I leave the profile doors for the last time as a student I will feel accomplished and ready to take on the world. I am excited to to take on a new journey, meeting new people and experiencing new things. I am sacred and excited for the future. Profile has been all I have known and as I venture off to college and beyond I know I can face anything that ...
My perfect day would be boating out on lake Winnipesaukee. Enjoying sand bar parties, tubing, and meeting new people along the way. This lake is so huge and on any day you can pick a new destination, exploring different parts of the water. My dogs comes along with there life jackets as they jump off the boat and into the water. The windblown hair with a smile on my face, this is my idea of a perfect day.
Comments
Post a Comment